Saturday, October 5, 2013

Heroes of Eterna on Vita! This Could Work!

A few weeks back I made a post mentioning the potential for HoE to run on a Vita using MonoGame/PlayStation Mobile, and another outlining some of the issues. Today, I'd like to share that progress on that front has been staggering! After spending a couple of evenings running down some issues, I can proudly report that the game is running at almost full steam on a Vita!





 The performance issues were largely due to the way certain things were being drawn. There were other issues with file paths and further performance tweaks needed to get things working, but the results are VERY promising. At this point, I'd say we can count on a Vita version of Heroes of Eterna, and probably within a month of the official PC release!

For now, I'll leave you with this little video:



Vita Test Video - Indie DB

No comments:

Post a Comment